twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do i change my yahoo, hotmail address and password?

I don't think there's a way you can do them both at the same time. If you want to change the password on an existing email address then just go into your settings and there should be an option. I don't think there is a way to change your address, though... like if you wanted to keep all your emails, etc but have a different email address. I think you'd have to just start a new account.
How do i change my yahoo, hotmail address and password?
Hotmail Help





http://by101w.bay101.mail.live.com/mail/...





Use The Search Box To Find What You Want
Reply:You cant change your address but you change your password by going into your account than change profile..I think that is what it is called. If you need a new address you'll have to re- register.

No comments:

Post a Comment