twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can we find someone's clues from yahoo or hotmail email address only?

My friend from the other side of the world dissapear, I send messege and email to her but have no reply, I dont know her home address and phone number or anyone from her friends or family, only thing I can know about her is her email address. Is there any way to trace her email address? I need some clues about her (her friend, her address, telephone #), I really worry and need to find her, Please help me ( I know the dynamic IP but it only show the city where she lives) I find out her internet provider but they dont tell her information due to privacy law.





Can Yahoo Admin help? How to ask them for help. Any expert who can help me to trace an email, please contact me. She does not log in to check mail for the two months. I am not a kind of stalker but I am very worried for her missing and really need to find her.





And her profile is not in any public sites, or yahoo public so no way to do with any search site or whitepages





Thank you very much for all your help and
Can we find someone's clues from yahoo or hotmail email address only?
Unfortunately, there's not much you can do - and I doubt anyone else is going to do much, either, because of privacy laws - there are lots of people that would use the information for bad purposes and it just can't be handed out to anybody, especially someone who only knows her email address and nothing else.





Besides that, the information that can be ascertained from the email isn't necessarily going to be accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment