twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help please,when I enter my "hotmail" address for something(i.e e. bay) I am told to enter "correct" address

and when I use outlook express some of my messages don't get throu, people contact me throu hotmail, what am I doing wrong
Help please,when I enter my "hotmail" address for something(i.e e. bay) I am told to enter "correct" address
Switch over to Yahoo mail. My experiences with hotmail have been similar. I have had little problems with Yahoo.





Plus the interface is much more user friendly, it holds junk mail much, much longer than hotmail (which deletes it in just 5 days!).





Also, stay away from Outlook Express. It remains a serious security risk. Google "Outlook Express" and "Security" for more information.





The Best Free Email Client is Thunderbird. Download and Install this from:


http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird...





Thunderbird is much more powerful than Outlook Express, safer, updated and does not rely on internet explorer (which is also a security risk).





Good Luck!
Reply:make it absolutely sure you are typing in the right name - even remember the co.uk or .com bit at the end. I'm sure aren't getting this wrong but just in case. It does sound like you have a techinal fault of some sort! sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment