twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I forget my hotmail email address, how can i figure it out?

i wrote my email address down on a piece of paper, and it got thrown away. before that, i used it on some job applications. i really need to figure it out so i can see if i have any job offers. will someone please help me???
I forget my hotmail email address, how can i figure it out?
Search around the hotmail website for a "forgot the username / password" link that you can use. If you had an actual ISP, with people that give tech support, they could help you - the price of going with yahoo or hotmail etc.
Reply:they must have asked you for an alternative e mail address.





check your alternative e mail account emails and find the hotmail verification email.





hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment