twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I love Zac Efron, can you give me his msn hotmail address?

And if you don't have you don't must to PRETEND that you HAVE!!!!!!!!! And please this address to BE the real one. I DON'T WANT BAD COMMENTS!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Zac Efron, can you give me his msn hotmail address?
I'm sorry to say this but it's highly unlikely that you'll find a celeb's email address unless the person you're asking has some kind of association with them,which very few people do...
Reply:Okay, okay....but this is gonna cost ya honey. For security and release of private information 25, 000 in Euros 'cause the dollar ain't happening anymore. If we got a deal, you may email me at "Atyourservice@aol.com". Looking forward to your email and doing service with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment