twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am a very depressed 14 year old boy and i would like friends my email address is dougla_Jaysmith@hotmail.com?

I have no friends and i am always depressed i have terrible headaches can someone please talk to me or be my friend preferrably a girl because i socialize with them better.
I am a very depressed 14 year old boy and i would like friends my email address is dougla_Jaysmith@hotmail.com?
ok, first i want you to know that all the people in the world feel like that, even that they have friends, they do. It's because we are spiritual beings, and we are trying to fill the spiritual hole with material things.





We won't never fill that hole with friends, money, houses, cars, careers, etc....





Anyway if you wanna talk to me, i'm available: fcentaure_nix3@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment