twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I cant remember my hotmail password or my secret question and i don't have an alternate email address?

I cant remember my hotmail password. And I don't know the answer to my secret question. I don't have an alternate email address set up is there anything i can do to access it. There's an urgent email i need to open and i can't get into my account.
I cant remember my hotmail password or my secret question and i don't have an alternate email address?
You could take educcated guess as to what your password/ secret question is. I have all of my emails, passwords, and secret questions along with my paypal, game and itunes account on a document, in the event i do forget. I had this happen, and it the anwser it what i least expected it to be. Just keep making good guesses. You could request to change your password, although i dont remember if you need ur secret anwser. Good luck, hope i helped.





Also, there are a few virus-free programs that can fix that, though im pretty sure you have to buy them.
Reply:When you open an email account, or anything that requires questions and answers as part of the setup, always write the secret question and answer in a notepad. Then store the pad in a draw away from your computer.





Try contacting Hotmail and see what they can do. Failing that open another account, contact the sender of the email and tell them the new address.

3 comments:

  1. hack facebook, cannot fault this service from http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php! Supports all I need and request was quick and easy. Even though the service checks each application, it makes me feel secure that the service is top quality. The best thing however is the feedback/help service. Any help or request is dealt with and usually delivered in cracking time! Great job, no need to look anywhere else! Oh, and a whopping $100.00 ! which is usually more than enough to know facebook hacking password! RayaHari.com is excellent. the support is amazing, I'm surprised because another group doesn't even offer this ammount of support. I found these people reliable, efficient and not too expensive. Thanks http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

    Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, good post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your posts.

    hack facebook password

    hack Windows Live Messenger passwords

    how to hack Hotmail password

    ReplyDelete