twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can i tell if an e-mail i send to a hotmail address has been read?

there no option in hotmail like this...but u can use this option in outlook express by sending ur email from it and ask for notification when read..i do it many time..but the default option don't support that so u must change ur outlook option
How can i tell if an e-mail i send to a hotmail address has been read?
IF you get a reply
Reply:While it is true there are not any methods of configuring Hot-mail to know if somebody has read your e-mail or not there are ways of finding this out. How? I am not sure yet. I am looking into this too. I do know that spammers have methods of finding out if e-mail they send out gets read or not. This tells them if an e-mail address is viable or not for sending out future e-mails to that address.





I know this is true as I have read articles on protecting myself from spammers. I says I should never "open" an e-mail. To delete any e-mail header I receive from somebody who I don't recognize as the sender, or from any company who I was not expecting e-mail from. That somehow by opening the mail we allow the sender to know the address is viable.





When I find out how to do this I will send out a question in answer, so watch the pages and if somebody hasn't given us both the answer, I will post it. If you find out, please do the same thing. It is just I do not think like somebody who tries to invade others privacy. You know? Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment