twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

Can I open a new Hotmail account and use my old email address with it?

I have an email address with Outlook Express (cat@cam.com), but since it is too slow to load, I want to be able to use Windows Live Hotmail instead, but still keep my old email address.





Is that possible? If so, how would I go about doing it? Any feedback much appreciated.
Can I open a new Hotmail account and use my old email address with it?
ive made numerious hotmail accounts and i dont think that will work. to have a hotmail account... ur email needs to be emailgoeshere@hotmail.com or emailgoeshere@live.com or something like that. when you make your account, it will tell u what it could be.
Reply:Yes you can open a new HOTMAIL account all you have to do is go to MSN HOTMAIL and sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment