twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have 2 people who have hotmail address', but yahoo wont deliver any of my emails to them! If I sent from my

If I send an email from my charter account to the hotmail addresses they will get them...If I send from my hotmail address, they get them..But if I send from Yahoo to Hotmail, the mail is not delevered! It doesn't come back either...Has yahoo and hot mail got a conflict going?? Yahoo told me this problem was solved, it's not!
I have 2 people who have hotmail address', but yahoo wont deliver any of my emails to them! If I sent from my
You might have two problems. One could be its going to Junk Folder. Recipients need to check and click Not Junk on your messages..





Another is time is slow arriving lately from the servers.





By the way there are three Spam levels in Hotmail. Hotmail usually sets New accounts to the highest spam setting. I had to lower mine to medium to receive my mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment