twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

On my hotmail address, is there a way i can block emails from certain contacts?

pretty self explanatory
On my hotmail address, is there a way i can block emails from certain contacts?
To Tell you the truth I really don't know. But, I know that you can mark the messages that [certain contact] sends you as JUNK MAIL. so you won't see the messages when you go to "INBOX" but if you go to "JUNK MAIL" than you will....But, on Yahoo I know there is a way to block and I have done so. I'm not sure 4 HOTMAIL but I'm pretty sure they will have a way. If you have MSN MESSENGER there is a way to block by going to "TOOLS" "PERSONAL SETTINGS", "PRIVACY" and go down ur contacts and block which ever 1 u dont want and I'm pretty sure that, that will block them from emailing you too!! Hope I helped!! thx 4 the 2 pts!!! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment